AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

time for the bm jv ann, page-18

1. 3,072 Posts.
    I assume 'MMC' means 'MNM' I4it?

The CR applications have to be received by MNM's share shufflers in WA by the close of business on 2/9/11, or they are invalid. So if you have to post them you would want to get them in the mail by 30 August at the latest.

If the exergen JV is going to be ann'd in time to get the CR away then that really only leaves Thursday or Friday this week.

Cutting it all way too fine for my taste, but the point has been made by others that this is exactly how they ran the oppies conversion show at xmas last year.

my concern is that if they ann the JV on the 1st or 2nd, or after the 2nd, how can holders make an informed decision about subscribing to the CR given cheaper shares are available on market?

and if holders have already sent cheques on the basis they have been led to believe the JV is a goer, and it falls over and the SP halves, what happens then? will they refund the money? will they get sued if they don't?

I hope these guys know what they are doing. An ann from IK explaining the current state of play is urgently needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.