AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

time for the bm jv ann, page-5

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I am also hoping for news every day but its taking longer than expected,,,If you look at any small cap out there they all have different advantages and disadvantages...Some of them have a resource and some are looking for a resource, they all at different stages with different risks....

We are way off our highs-MNM has had lots of attention over the past year and thousands are waiting to see what develops, some are holders some are waiting...

We are almost guaranteed that we have a huge brown coal resource,,,just a matter of drilling
    JV looks imminent with HUGE financial backing which very few small caps have at this stage of the project,,,we can count our blessing there...

Share price went to +-50 cents in about 2008 when we we purchased mt Mulligan, since then the price of coal has soared, CBM/gas is now in demand due to carbon tax, ect ect
    so from past share price performance we can be pretty sure that if/when the court case is reloved we SHOULD have a big re-rating and price should fly...

We have not done much drilling for gold as we have been working on the other projects BUT we have more than one resource with a JORC and about 1/10 drilled so plenty upside,,,wow and gold prices are at record levels....thats gotta be good for MNM..

tightly held, management doing great job,,,I am hoping they want to also retire in 5 years and sit on the beach,,,they have plenty shares and lots of incentive to get this company going...thats a huge plus for me and a big reason for my large holding of shares,,,

potential of phosphate also,,,,many stocks have less than half our resource with dodgy management so I think we have done really well finding this one at this level...it may take time but our chances are very very good IMO

IK bring on JV PLEASE as thats where the potential billion dollar company lies IMO,,,

hang in there,,,dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.