CVN 2.44% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

time for the ceo to go, page-2

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Tcisboss,

I disagree entirely. There are a zillion of oilers on the ASX that have branched out wildly, and pretty much all of them have fed black holes with cash, with no long term reserves generation and no free cashflow to show for it.

In contrast CVN and Ted have remained focussed and discplined, going about the business in an unhyped professional manner. Cash built (albeit currently more static), reserves have been steadily building, knowledge of the resource and how to extract it growing, plus new (patient) projects acquired at low cost for follow up growth.

The truth of the matter is that it is very difficult to find new projects that offer the full lifecycle margins that our current assets do, or that require such relatively low input of capital.

I really have no time for your type of gripe, as you have countless alternatives to choose from if you prefer the loser type of company you describe as your wish for CVN.

Imho Ted is a rarity amongst ASX oiler CEO's, in terms of his obvious technical astuteness, his discipline, and his lack of bullshit.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $377.2K 1.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 517767 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 944125 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.