ALA 1.79% 14.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

JT I tend to agree with you on one thing - given we are so close...

1. 1,893 Posts.
    JT I tend to agree with you on one thing - given we are so close to a deal (and my waters tell me this week) I am surprised that there has not been an increase in the share price given the very low volumes we are seeing at present.

One could surmise one of two things here - 1) the ship is tight, though the timing of a signature could be hard to predict the nature of the deal and who they are dealing with could be more problematic to keep secrete, but maybe they have, or 2) those in the know don't think this initial deal will inspire the market and may even have some head for the hills.

To be honest the potential of WCS alone should support our current share price and so we have little priced in for the rest of the companies potential.

I am hoping they are going to announce a significant deal but do wonder if the references to regional sales at the AGM (first time) was to soften us up for a smaller than expected first strike, to that end I guess it has worked with the SP having fallen 2 cents

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.3¢ $40.15K 277.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 560534 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 512455 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.