CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ummmm... . To de-merge or not to de-merge??About 6,7 or 9 weeks...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Ummmm... . To de-merge or not to de-merge??

About 6,7 or 9 weeks ago I saw on the SEEK job website a Exploration Manager vacancy with Core Lithium.

Now let me do some If, if, ifs... So 1 week to close ad, 1 week to choose applicants, 1 week to interview and select, 4 weeks notice, 1st day shown desk and "plonk" (pile of reports & data to read) quick visit to site, and now... bingo.. We (core lithium) may (or may not) have a new Exploration Manager NOW . Could this be the "Compotent Person" needed to correlate drilling results to develop the JORC standard required for defining the inferred ore reserve (or whatever is called). Do know to define as mineable Reserve (the one the market wants to know about, SP up) does require a Pre-feasibilty study (concepts, simple mine plan, etc).

So options are to go outside to get done (consultant) or do in house with own team?

My feeling is that Core will have to undergo a change of company culture / mindset, because changing from Explorer to a Miner to a Operator and hopefully to a Processor. With this a bigger "team" will be required. For Stage 1 "buying in" these resources makes sense under supervision of SB, COO and Project Director.

But now may need:
    Senior Project Engineer - the jack of all trades master of none
    Mine Enginner - going u/ground with BP33 (? not sure), other satellite ore bodies, work with Explore Manager, do Mine Management Plans for NT gov approval for BP33, Lee's, etc
    Process Engineer - learn the Stage 1 DMS circuit, work on upgrade?, be involved in Li Hydroxide process if Scoping study comes out positive
    Electrical engineer - power upgrades to underground mine (those u/ground miners always complaining about need more light, need more air, preferably cold)
    Mech Eng - keep the fans going, AMPs - asset management plans and maintence for plant
    Enviro for EIS for future mines
    Cilvil/structural, design manager, design drafties.... the list goes on and on..

So to answer the de-merge or not to question. Maybe be, have a good large team to do it in house, so then maybe No to de-merge for me. Just have to be patient because this team is going to be very, very busy.
    IMO only, because have no idea who the existing or staff structure/ capability is.
    Oh one more thing. On SEEK site now, are Core vacancies for: Mine Manager, Site Superintendent, Surveyor, and Admin staff for the Grants site. Me thinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.