ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

Timbin what has happened over the last few weeks in the uranium...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Timbin what has happened over the last few weeks in the uranium industry was totally unplanned but it has happened and people have to accept it for natural disasters like in japan can happen whenever the lands feel like it

The unfortunate side is even if your loved ones didn't get affected by the disaster our uranium holdings did financially
    so investors have had the choice to either pull out of this commodity or ride through a trough and look at the long term perspective

Obviously people bought in the make a margin who would be happy to collect in the 1-50% range while others who bottom drawed a stock like this will make several hunderd percent

Facts are that the world will still needs reactor fuel so this company has lost nothing in fundamentals
    As alot of you know we are on the verge of a rerate with the long awaited upgrade and inevitably the sp will go up not down as the ACB will officially qualify in
    THE TOP TEN UNDEVELOPED URANIUM MINES IN THE WORLD

As far as the management as you said as being average I tend not to agree with you if you would have gone to the roadshow presentation that Tunks did you would have been impressed by his passion to his cause as MD of A-cap
    They have a mammoth task at hand to work on and have done very well so far I have total confidence in their workings

You never know which energy comsuming country has their eyes on this one for a T/O which could happen soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.