KPO 12.5% 0.9¢ kalina power limited

time for this gem to get polished, page-3

1. 472 Posts.
    This is just another sign of rubbish after more rubbish. For any one that watches and plays in this market knows that when good news is coming the price is moving up and then sold down after the good news. If this stock is able to do what you are suggesting then this will be the best kept secret in the world. (NOT going to happen).

Probability is the quarterly will be disappointing like most of the results to date and the SP will only go down further. To even make comparisons to other stocks and what they have down is just down right wrong and silly. Anyone that takes any notice of that information deserves the losses that will be coming to them.

Facts are this. This stock is in serious decline and nothing will change that until they can deliver something of substance which you have mentioned also. Fridays update is crucial but I do believe you will find it to also be disappointing. There is little to nothing that will be mentioned in this that we do not already know except for what may happen this week.

I am holding but I have given up totally on this stock. I am not down ramping but there are way to many people on here up ramping and telling people its all coming, its all going to be great for self interest.

DYOR and GLTA

Hank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $22.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $25.86K 2.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2542459 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.