BMT 2.33% 21.0¢ beamtree holdings limited

Time for Tim Kelsey and Bombora to explain!!, page-4

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    All this is in my own opinion, and people really need to do there own research and come to there own conclusions, etc.

I believe your criticism of Beamtree management to be baseless.

Actually rolling 12 months to date decline in BMT share price is no worse than other health Informatics related companies. Its has actually performed better. ALC is probably the closest industry related company to BMT on the ASX. Year to date ALC = -27.19%, year to date BMT = -13.51%.
    But yes, I feel your pain.

Bombora are the reason why PKS was listed on the ASX, and acquired Pavilion.

No, PKS was not exactly moving along nicely. A rising share price does not necessarily mean all is well under the hood, and vice versa. Previous to Bombora the owner milked it for cash, and it has been badly under-invested in. But the bones were there. Huge potential in it if someone could take it to the next level. Enter Tim.

Tim identified this issue among others at PKS that needed to be addressed, and the result was last years capital raising. Tim's hit the ground sprinting and been working hard making up for lost ground to get done what probably should have been initiated by the former CEO at the time of the Pavilion merger.

I am perplexed at why some here have an issue about the cash flow and P&L at BMT. BMT announced to the market almost one year ago that expenses were going to be increased significantly, including headcount. The money raised last year was meant to be spent, it was flagged almost 1 year ago and its cashflow statement and P&L statement reflect this. BMT even gave a budgeted estimate of the costs, So why is this a shock for some??? The benefits will probably not be instantly felt in sales, as sales process in this industry can be very long, can be up to two years!!!

I think you would only have grounds to complain as a shareholder if the $13 million or so, was still sitting in the bank unspent. I think there has been approximately at least 20 extra hires so far in addition to Potential(X) headcount.

Investors can't have their cake and eat it too. Yes, you could run BMT right now for a profit, and it would show super high margins and attractive free cash flow. BUT, medium to long term BMT will go no-where, growth would slow and turn negative as BMT fail to keep up and get beaten by other providers.

I have learned from industry experts in this field that by 2030 or so, up to 30% of all hospital functions could be run by automation / A.I etc. I guess this is why BMT need to put the investment in now, to reap the benefits into the future. There is a race going on in this industry, Tim looks to have hit the ground sprinting, and has needed too.

My understanding is that there was actually a lot of other parties interested in getting their hands on Potential (X). I believe the Health Informatics industry is going to become more important in the future for governments and hospitals and it will be more difficult to get into without a first mover advantage established soon. I believe it actually speaks volumes for BMT's operation and its future plans that Potential(X) chose to merge with them, and the owners took the majority of payment via BMT shares.

PKS had to have a name change. All this and future technology on one platform needed to be grouped under one name. Would end up being too difficult for health authorities otherwise. I would not expect people outside of the industry to know this but, the word Beamtree is actually relevant in the data industry in which the company operates in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $60.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $22.79K 108.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30466 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 48914 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.