BMT 0.00% 29.0¢ beamtree holdings limited

Time for Tim Kelsey and Bombora to explain!!, page-6

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree. Some good points here. Its always good to put some context around financials. My guess is the market just looked at the negitive cashflow and profit and just sold, without thinking about the strategy beamtree are doing.

This stock is also suffering from low liquidity, and lack of profile. You could sell or buy $20k and move the price 10%. Also not many know who beamtree is yet. I'd say its still a micro cap at the moment. I remember watching it when it hit $0.70 or so, there was no liquidity on the sell side.

But according to Peter Lynch, thats a good thing. I have been reading his book One up on Wall Street. Says that if there a lack of interest and is next to no institutions on the share register, and the ownership is dominated by management, then its a sign that you can get in early before wider market get on board, provided its a good company. Late last year directors bought a lot around approx $0.50. They would probably know a lot more about the future than all of us, It can be good to watch director trades. I hope they buy more at the current price, if they thought $0.50 was good, then $0.30 is a bargin. LOL

Its revenue looks rock solid, i think around 85% reocurring and it grew at around 24% last half pre acquisition. I think its current price is crazy low. I recon its amateurs selling into no liquidity, as the price drops more it spooks more holders and they sell as well, until something breaks the cycle like an announcement. I'm an amateur to so LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.