KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Ive been in this company since it relisted with such high...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ive been in this company since it relisted with such high hopes,maybe that was my problem.My expectations were too high.There has been no news for a long time,and i see this as a good thing,as this company was giving out alot of ann at one stage.I do believe they are in talks with china,but its just so fustrating not hearing anything.
    Close your eyes for one year and the price will be in $ not doubt about that,but it would be great to see a steady rise without people stopping it from going higher.Just sit back and let it ride and we will be at 30c in no time.
    The really big hurdle will be to get past 25-25.5c and once we get past that the 30s should come easily.But there will be the people taking profits at 25 as we have not reached that mark at such along time.
    We have come close but people are wise to the fall so they get in to sell quick and it all starts again,thats why i believe 25 will be the big hurdle,cause its a mental thing.
    The brave will be rewarded greatly and the rest will think what could have been.
    Just had to get that off my chest :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.