MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Time frame, page-11

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Kolubara, I'm sure we all don't take Andy's words as wasted breath, at least I don't. I think it is a bit near sighted to try to expel the opinions of forum contributors for not having current holdings in MMR.

What Andy says is true and based on factual history - and that's all we have to go on. The DB web of companies is staggering and he has drawn huge salaries for many years while all of the projects so many of us put money on were being used as door stops.

Like Andy I have a considerable number of MDS shares, and Cortical Dynamics shares, both of which, as Andy says, have been on brink of major happenings for too many years to remember.

It is a huge risk being in PEP11. I lost big last time, because I didn't jump ship at the right time. I won't make the same mistake this time! But I will keep a bit in play for the possibility of gas rather than seawater coming up the drill hole.

On these forums, it is obvious who the uprampers and downranpers are, but I think Andy puts forward a balanced opinion in summary - buy at your own risk...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.