MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Time frame, page-19

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Cuppa and all,

I feel the more shared information and opinions the better; however, obviously this does not suit some posters on these threads.

I am not and have never suggested people don’t invest in this group of David Breeze enterprises just that they do so with all the information they can gain and with their eyes open.

I’m sure if they run this old chestnut out again with just enough survey information to raise interest there will be an opportunity for investors to put aside any scruples they may have and make some money going along with the hype.

If there is some bonanza gas or oil field on the PEP11 lease to be found believe me I would be the first to congratulate all the participants and I would welcome a new industry and the jobs it would bring to NSW.

Given the level of (alleged) certainty of a successful drilling program in 2010 it would appear that a terrific opportunity had been lost. Had they found oil or gas prior to oil reaching US $140.00 I dare say a lot more people in NSW would be eating better these days!

I have made my point and will not comment again; however, as I said before I will watch with interest and may even buy in again prior to 2018 in the meantime I feel there are plenty of other opportunities to invest in with management teams that place shareholder value above their own.

Good luck to all in your various investments.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.