MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Hi Sunnyskies and all, You may have a point that it may be a...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Sunnyskies and all,

You may have a point that it may be a little more difficult to raise funds to maintain director’s life style these days. With David Breeze being so fond of the new medical technology one would wonder why he does not see fit to use the very latest technology in the search for oil and Gas (PEP-11)

One could be forgiven for being a little sceptical here at least in my opinion if the idea is to find oil or gas then I feel I would use the best technology available. However, maybe that’s not the intention in this instance.

In my opinion this looks like a desperate measure to rattle the tin once again. I’m sure the PEP11 true believers will dig deep into their pockets; those Italian suits don’t come cheap!

“Ocean bottom seismic is now comparable to where 3D seismic was 30 years ago.”

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...an-bottom-seismographs.2773698/#post-17808486

It will be interesting to see what level of drilling success probability and any hype that this 30 year old technology will bring forth.

I certainly think shareholders are entitled to have a say in how their exploration dollars are spent particularly as the cost of an accurate survey would not be much more than the cost of a dodgy one!

Still it’s not my money at least so good luck with it all.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.