NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I know this thread title probably gives people chills down the...

1. 248 Posts.
    I know this thread title probably gives people chills down the spine. Rightfully so...

The last real announcement we had on 11/04/14 stated in its summation:

"At present Arrowsmith-2 is being monitored for fluid levels and pressure build up in the well. No decision has yet been made by the joint venture as to the future use of Arrowsmith-2, however a number of options around different field development scenarios will be considered in due course"...

I guess it is not due course yet? When is due course? Is it a race track designed by Jewish people?

Time frames are exceptionally important, and this share price is a direct result of a company that does not seem to want to set specific, measurable and realistic time frames, let alone stick to them in any form of timely manner. Hard to see an end in sight either with very little to look forward to. They once had something very real going on here and researchers of the stock could see tangible gas rewards around the corner. Where did that go wrong?? There are no winners here except that management bank accounts continue to fill weekly...

We need a timeline and someone who is willing to update the market involved in this company. And I don't use the word "Need" lightly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.