EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Time Goes By

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    So here we are, the midpoint of January 2020 has come and gone, and there has been no sales news to speak of since that flurry of announcements when the last capital raise was undertaken. At the time I was thinking, good, they have made some changes, including a new approach to using an online presence. I thought they might just have woken up to the fact that they can use their website, blogs, FB, Twitter, youtube etc to bolster their presence, to get the message out. There was a change in the sales team with a new head of sales and posts appeared in media that had been untouched for years. I have to say I was hopeful.

But now much time has passed and I must say that what I have witnessed in relation to the online presence fills me with a sense of hopelessness and despair. I've been banging on about the online presence for some years now yet for the life of me I just can't understand why the company doesn't get how important it is. To all extents and purposes it's free promotion. It takes very little time to do and it's powerful.

I have mentioned before the nature of material found online about the company. I have made the point that when we start to see lots of non self-referencing material about the product we will have made it. It's a long, long way from that right now. I was encouraged by the references on the Parchem site and brochures. Yet that remains almost exclusively the only non self-referencing promotion to be found.

Speaking of Parchem, as I look back on the wording of the Parchem deal in the announcements, the cautious use of time frames seems particularly significant. Now we know that, yes a shipment was made to Parchem but we also know that they can't sell the product commercially yet. It's distributed on a test basis for a couple of years. It wasn't obvious at the time of the announcement and it was only through the detective work of people contributing to this forum that we found out what was really going on. Initially I and I think many here had the mistaken belief that we were going to see a nice revenue stream coming out of Australia. Well no. Not now. Not soon.

How many announcements have we seen about the increase in the number of ready mix companies using edencrete in the US? Enough to get us hopeful, that's for sure. If that really is the case, why is there not a single reference to the product to be found anywhere? Not a mention. Nothing. Zip. Who are these ready mix companies and if they are actively selling the product why can't I or anyone else find out about it? Pools, driveways, warehouse floors blah blah blah. Not a single detail able to be found from any source except our company. And we're not even getting updates about sales from our company anymore.

Pathetic. Latin patheticus, Greek pathos, to cause suffering. No doubt we'll get the usual Voldemortian trolls and the distracting posts with no relevance whatsoever to edencrete to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.409K 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 194833659 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19044832 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 29253
Last updated 11.54am 06/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.