EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Time has just started for EDE

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Hi all EDE holders.

I think the 'TIME HAS JUST STARTED FOR EDE' The product is in its infancy.

Briefly EDE:- (for goodness sake DYOR ----- stuff the negative nellies)
    -produces its own MWCNT at a cost management knows and I consider that case closed. Are they dumb enough to produce and sell, for future
    production - at below cost ????
    -its getting support from a State Government by means of land ! - infrastructure ! in excess of $20m - over a period. Does the period matter? One
    would consider any Coy's management to be 'over the moon ' to get support - boost- etc like that !
    -Its product could have a huge demand in the the US of A where that country's infrastructure is in dire need of repair and some replacement
    -has shown -not from it's own research- but independent sources... positive results - and I mean POSITIVE- Oh and bye the way support from
    University research and their research and processes. Shown 'openly' over a number of days its product has been tested and results are
    positive.. and its on going.
    -I have not seen a 'failure at this stage ' 'or questionable result' ....Has anyone else ? (apart from those that may not hold the stock so search for
    negatives!!! Possibly to get the price lower!!!!)
    -etc
    -etc

How about anyone that has ' positive comments ' towards this Coy and its product adding to the list, which could go on for some time.

Also --- not sure of others but IMHO the current thread has had its day/month etc

Also where else could EDE use the product. I have not seen much discussion re the great result obtained from the product's ability to restrict fluid
    penetration

Keep up the good work EDE'ers

Keep safe also.

The Phantom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 196998284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10707927 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.