EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Time has just started for EDE, page-46

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    A lot of talk in the stars of excess hydrogen, potential savings etc - all good science class stuff. But let's focus down to the nitty gritty.
    If Edencrete is as good as stated by the company, and is verifiable, then I have no reason to doubt their claims (at this stage).
    All good, but let's get practical about the real need in tropical regions for load bearing materials that will survive concrete cancer and/or rot.
    I'd like to see more work $$ put into verifying Edencrete as a high tensile concrete that doesn't require reo/rebar. That's my dream.
    Yes, the replacement costs are enormous re commercial structures and infrastructure that last less than ten years, sometimes less than 5 years in tropical areas.
    Anything that can mitigate this will not only be v/welcome to these regions but very profitable for all parties.
    Of course, anything that reduces the demand for rebar will be explosive, once the construction industry cottons-on.
    My point is, get into the high growth regions of the world right now - don't wait for the US to slowly come around.
    Have multiple irons in the fire - drive this harder.
    Get into the industry mags and work/sign-up with agents in Asia ..... everywhere.

I'm relatively new here so have no idea who Gussy & JC are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $576 288.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 210967439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24217145 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.