QTK quiktrak networks limited

time in, page-3

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Fair enough! That's your point of view jcoop!

Here's another point of view!

"Fact: QTK is grossly undervalued at 16c per share."

-Why is it 16 cents then??
    -In fact, why has it been bouncing around 13 - 17 cents for over a year now. The market says it is only worth 16 cents today. I'm happy to go along with the market!!

"Fact: Beijing Olympics is on next year"

When? Next year. That's a fair way away. Yes it may help, but not for a fair, fair while based on what we have seen in the report!!

"Fact: one good announcement about China deal sees it back around 25c (70% increase) or more"

Hey! I'll tell you what. I'll go one step further. If they announce some big consistent sales pipelines & in turn, some big profits, then it could be back to 40 cents.
    But...........................if my grandmother had bolls.................

"MP was cleared of any wrongdoing which is what sent the sp south in the first place - the guy was cleared - not guilty."

Fair enough............................but when I'm putting MY hard earned into something, I'm inclined to take heed of the old saying.............."where there is smoke, there is fire".
    Doesn't mean that I think he is guilty though. Nothing personal. Just don't have to take the risk with this company as yet!

But, that is just my opinion!!
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.