MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Hello, holders & haters,I'm back to share, and bought yesterday...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Hello, holders & haters,

I'm back to share, and bought yesterday a good volume at 0.845.

My rational at that stage is different than the last 4 (failure) entry points .(minimal losses and correct course of action saving me plenty).

The moment now is really different and let me justify and show my views. Before I was scare (and correctly) a bad announcement involving a CR could trow the share much lower.

Yes, we didn't came lower after announcement, but looking from last time I sold good volume ( 1.02) for sure plenty of savings.

(my trials was always very minor volumes and that helps manage the risks i ran at that time.

Now, the game is ON, in my opinion.

SI after 2-3 times that the could not hold his promise and forecast of time, for sure he is not stupid and he doesn't want lose completely the respect of his audience. He must in this quarter lodge BLA application.
    Means we are now in about "the 1 month" horizon.

But that is not my target (usually i target few cents2-3-5 cents).

Now my goal in pretty agressive and "long". I target sell for 2.00 or something around.

I sincerely believe(and obvious not advice) we will come to this number in less than 1 year... This is huge... Invest 0.84 and return 2.00

Risks downsize ? of course we can go easy all way back to 0.60,but here is the situation of oversold and for sure i would be happy to re-inforce my acquisition at that price.

TECHNICALITIES X SHARES

Usually I see huge technical discussions about MSC technology and I confess be 100% skeptical of most writers on this field around here.
    Not because I disrespect their views. But because I respect the fact MSB is struggling with huge high quality professionals to come to an entire project approved. Struggling means...struggling !

If they have such hard and difficult time and target, why somebody here in HC can so easy state and defend so simplistic views that "its all ok, all right, all will be good" look here the data blablabla ?

I , ( to the ones that don't know me) am 100% out of the group of LTH that defend any mistake or pretend all its "good". But I also deeply dislike this daily haters that come every day and bash the company the professionals but, sadly they also bash the other friends that bought many months or years ago. Nobody is smart to make other ones stupid.

Now, this submission comes with 4 relevant characteristics

a) MSB have no more room to mistakes, is DO or break. They know and they are using all efforts to guarantee each and every question can be answer properly with no grey areas. They learnt FDA is far from supportive to approve with minor grey areas mainly MSC technologies.

b) the second aspect different is; the disease still have no other alternatives, and as much we can believe is irrelevant its not. 9x1 makes difference and FDA must justify to his own audience if they refuse again considering several other drugs and treatments achieved some level of approval with also some questions marks. Nobody wants to lose credibility with his own peers.

c) the third and maybe the most relevant is. The results speaks and the results promote life saving. With or without high costs, with or without some industrial issues about potency or consistency. In the end a "good poison that helps can make much better that just die without".(i'm not saying any poison in this therapies but when u have unmet all rational is different)

d) some probably don't give too much value. I do... I always before I buy I look to the short selling position. Is a huge indicator about. Remember some people that study deeply the next months x risks...to conclude if its good or bad to short. they have specialized teams to do that.

MSB amazingly dropped this month from 6th larger short company to 74th (yesterday) most shorted. Meaning.... Amazing high number of short institutions feel that "now the time is coming" (and its not coincidence with a CR at 0.75 we are few weeks after at 0.85)

Maybe some can defend the idea FDA never will approve something that is not "safe". But we can all agree this treatment in no one single moment brought concerns to increase the number of fatalities of cause collateral effects worst than the disease.

Means... we are going to have approval in less than 1 year and will be huge. Huge because more and more the appetite to sell is dropping...Who wanted play, to speculate, to trade (includes me) feels this time is over.

MSB in my views in now the best "risk x premium" in the market and for that reason I'm in.

CATO

Note: please have clear mind I have no interest to promote the share. if u feel happy u buy if u don't feel happy you sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.