MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Lets try answer all in one text,@vasilios- i wish u good luck...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Lets try answer all in one text,

@vasilios- i wish u good luck and no, I'm not close to sell. Like I told I'm not in this share not to speculate 2-3 cents(if u would be sure i would sell at 0.84 and make a loss

@DdW- thanks but is not my English that improved, but this software that fix several wording mistakes. Anyway...happy if i can place better texts.
    In answer of your comment I didn't changed anything. Follow my rational.
    Every single bio-tech have the exact same pathern. Stage 1 all excitement price go to the roof with basically huge promises and pretty low achievements. This stage is fantastic come and short.
    Stage two the price start move back wards and who shorted make a good money. The ones more conservative (like me) abandon the short pretty early but don't run many risks and start trade in the legs up. because at that stage very common spikes down,(than u buy) opportunistic long term and desperate holders to make average price ,buy (and then I sell)
    The third stage, where I believe we are now, is the stage where the science must be confirmed and all years of investment pay-off (or no).
    Like I always express I'm a believer MSB have good chances and this now in my opinion is the one in short term most likely to become a catalyst to move towards 2.00. Thanks and wish u the best

@Fastback6666- Yes, i can sell at 1.20 or 1.50 or even at 0.85. What makes me sell always is if something new comes to my corner and I discover something that can jeopardize my target. I have zero commitment with myself(fantastic when u become naked of your own vanity and easy accept its a "mistake"). I hope I clarify....im a seller at any single time that something can show a reversal of my forecast.
    To be honest I don't believe we never will see 1.20-1.50... because I believe the announcement of approved can bring the share from 0.90-1.00 straight to 2.00 without any transaction at that level.. But who knows ?

Dachopper- Like I wrote to above yes I can sell at 0.70 if something relevant shows my analysis was wrong or something new negative came on board. About the "do or break", don't take literally the meaning but yes, this one for sure must come EARLIER than the CH and as such if they were approved will be a party !,if will be refused, sincerelly? will be a huge damage to entire project and who will be believer ? maybe you but several other will just trow and sell... Again is just my believe and don't means i'm right.

Have a good luck and wish u the best

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.