MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Good morning holders and haters,Was not my intention write any...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Good morning holders and haters,

Was not my intention write any text, but reading and feeling what is going on, I want leave my modest contribution.
    All know I'm not part of any "cult" and that includes this obcessive ones that bash other holders in a daily activity.

What is the reality today ?

I ,IMO, understand is pretty frustating to all holders or people that just bought in speculative manner, come to the last date of the quarter like praying to read an announcement. I'm positive that is and was not the dream of the most lover of MSB.

But... before somebody start believe I'm joying the choir of "just 15 days.." i want bring a fair analogy.

Look what's happen in NASA.

They know, they have all instruments, they have all experience and year after year they need delay launch some satelites or rockets by 2000 different reasons from weather condition to failure in some tools, piece of satelite etc.

Imagine now when we talk about a science UNDER DEVELOPMENT.

Very good we have now 2 guys highly comited and involved in all FDA aspects and don't gives "GREEN sign ,while they believe remains areas grey, that can be rejected by FDA.

They are right...

Better wait anxious more days or weeks and guarantee we lodge in the best way and chances to receive fully approval.

Some guys must come to the game and consider the current price x current chances after lodged and accepted by FDA.

If somebody is happy to look 10% behind and 100% in front..definetely this is a good alternative (not giving advice please).

But if u feel its not.. just sell... I'm positive will be available buyers for your shares.

CATO

Wish a fantastic week end to all !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.