MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Time is coming, page-26

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    Hi Cato,

I know you can and that is all good - I was just having a bit of fun as I know you typically are a trader for the short term than long and that all each to their own. Trading versus investing really, it all can make money.

It is quite interesting you are now going longer on MSB and is nice to see, though not surprising as the current price of MSB stock is in quite a derisked state. Also the general share market is in quite a rerisked state as most likely the market correction bottom has now potentially passed, maybe some more lows but potentially not as low as it was for tech and biotech stocks more recently as their was some mass fear around. Derisked further that the Health care sector generally is dubbed as the current place to be investing for the medium to long after the sell-off. Obviously the biggest rerisk is MSB saying they are resubmitting their FDA application for aGVHD in the next 30 something days. I also see a derisking SIGN that MSB is more investible when mass shorters have exited as it tells me smart players and insto's are ready to make money on the price moving up. So your on that bandwagon as well - as you can see these signs I am sure but nice to see you have some belief in the company.

You mentioned the word APPROVAL though - just checking you know the resubmission is not 'approval' in the first instance?

Here is my guess at what I see happening on the SP only in regards to aGVHD and does not include any other announcements for other treatments and this is not financial advice.

1. MSB resubmit their aGVHD application - price spikes to $1.20ish on the day and then settles to around $1 over the next few days waiting for ACCEPTANCE news within the next 2 weeks(NOT Approval)
    2. Within two weeks of submission MSB advises the FDA/Govt Body have ACCEPTED the the resubmission(NOT Approval) - SP jumps to $1.70ish then in anticipation the SP may grow to $2 to $3 over the next few month or so in anticipation of full approval news.
    3. In the next 6 months time frame when the FDA provide their formal approval of Rem-L for aGVHD and whatever the SP price is at that time I would see the price moving up a total of $4 to $5 in VALUE(not SP but VALUE) based on the last expectation. Though would probably spike up higher $7 then settle to $5 in value. TBH people may start pricing in all the other treatments soon after and the price keeps on rising over time in expectation the other treatments then also would be approved...$10..$20...in value growing as MSB has success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.