SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

time is of the essence, page-10

1. 4,326 Posts.
    thats the one backontrack.

Pythagerous,
    meeting was 29th April. GJ basically stated we will know all by November.

yes i am confident an ann will be made but will not pin point a time. i do expect an update on negotiations in the quarterly but i am not expecting anything further until november. it may well happen sooner, i sure hope it does but november is my deadline.

the problem with hypotheticals is that people get all caught up and start elaborating on things which simply aren't reality. I went through the same thing on AXM recently, and yes when fear is in the market, a whole lot of uncertainty and no news flow it creates one hell of a brew but 90% of it is codswallop.

you are correct in missing the boat comment, we do all speculate and pre-empt things, in a way i pre-empted this going ahead a couple of years back when i first bought in, its all speculation, its a speculative stock in that respect but sometimes theres reasons the company doesn't send out news at certain times and i think its hard, but important, to respect that and to have faith in the management that they are doing the right thing and working hard behind the scenes.
    Ofcourse not all management are worthy of such trust, if i didn't think SDL was i wouldn't be here, people need to make their own minds up on that.

just my opinion.

regards
    Davo666

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.