CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

time is right, page-22

1. 2,196 Posts.
    I don't know if you are right Surges, but gee its good to see some positive speculation on the forum. Of course Rebel we know well, and Jovann, are always positive and Nathan swings more than the vote against the ALP, but the unknown possibilities discussed on here have always been the carrot dangling, imo.

What I can see, on the ground, regarding what is actually available now, is very promising, imo. The product has been around some time, as we know, but is now just starting to capture the publics eye, at least here in WA.

Had a lady come in today who said the sample I gave her really helped her. Of course she was looking for another sample but bought a tube as I have none left. I have been quick to source samples because this has been a great way to gain exposure for ThermaLIFE. Cost is obviously an issue for some, but once they realise it helps, are more than prepared to pay. She liked that it had no smell and asked if this was a new product.

Exposure to pharmacy staff, and the public, has been kick started. Hopefully funds will allow more advertising, and information to the pharmacy staff.

I can suggest to management, as I know they follow this, that there are some ways that may be relatively inexpensive to increase exposure. A training night for staff that involves a free movie ticket straight after has known to be effective in getting staff to training night.The training need only be 15minutes before the show. Individual group training within each pharmacy is more labour and cost intensive unless they can encourage this through Biochoice by training their reps? Also a good idea, imo, but not sure on costings and Biochoice have many products they promote.

IMO, with a couple of events(please lets have TT over east), and ever gaining confidence from industry and public, I think PNO can become profitable from ThermaLIFE, and that would put the company in a good spot to build on for the future.

Have a good Easter, if you celebrate, and be safe holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.