CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

time is right, page-23

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hello Doogs,
    It is people like you who ultimately make this product a success and if you are shareholders, one hopes that you will be rewarded.

The last year has been so extremely disappointing from a share price perspective that I refrained from posting.

We do have a CEO who cashes in too much salary for what the company is and has run other companies into the ground, but has a remarkable talent to make this coy run when the time comes.
    We are just entering such a cycle, in my opinion.

Whether such practices are necessary to get this coy over the line is another question, but PNO is still here after a very long time of losses.
    An achievement?

I'm not sure, what I do know though is the fact that this product NEEDS to be on the market, regardless of how it is achieved as it provides relief for those in pain.
    This justifies the means, in my humble opinion.

Why were we never picked up by a pharma?
    Why are so many promising drugs never developed, one might ask in this context?
    Why was there no significant research conducted into an alternative to mainstream antibiotics since the 70ies, with people now dying worldwide from antibiotic resistant bacterias in increasing numbers?

Pharma industry is a money business and available NSAIDs or opioids were lucrative medications and well marketed, why challenge a cash cow when she gives plenty of milk?

In my opinion, OBJ is about to use its partnering connections with GSK, P&G, Coty and others to mediate a collaboration between the sister companies, Medtrak involvement is a clear indicator for that to happen.
    OBJ can not simply cross the corridor in their shared building and offers some money.
    This support would have to happen legally and officially, hence the hiring of a Medtrak as a company which facilitates such contract.

In the latest update we were told that Medtrak opens global talks with possible partners, that was the indicator for me to jump back on and purchase shares, I still continue to do so.
    OBJ's CR has to be seen in this context as they want to use 2 mil for developing their own pain patch product.
    Those 2 mil will get them nowhere near towards the launch of their own product, well, it does not have to as PNO is about to launch its next product and OBJ would only have to provide the patch version of that new gel.

Dermaportation patent for OBJ's first technology has been previously approved in the US, very recently approved in the EU.
    Coincidence?

Hardly, in my opinion.
    It paves the way for OBJ to market their technology in their own product for the very first time in a protected fashion while they wait for their partners internationally to produce royalties income down the line.

PNO has not the time to wait for that to happen as those companies move slowly and PNO needs money now, hovering at those lows in share price.

Apart from all these developments behind the scene, the real issue here is to secure that Thermalife and eventually Tripeptofen make it onto the market with an increasing amount of products as it helps people in their daily lives and makes a difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.