CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

When you look back at PNO shareprice and cap raisings,...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    When you look back at PNO shareprice and cap raisings, historically Novus has done a better job of supporting the sp. That is because they actually placed the shortfall with their clients. CPSS only seem to want the fees.

OBJ still use Novus. I wouldn't mind if PNO go back to them for the reasons you suggest. A few clients buy up and hold and the sp would rise from these low levels.

Their is another alternative, and possible why Celtic have been involved the last few raisings. Celtic are also a provider of con notes as per KAB. So perhaps we can avoid a cr in 3months. Though not sure if more con notes is the answer.

I'm disappointed in Renee and facebook. It started with a bang. Now a whimper. Facebook and keeping the retailer section of Thermalife website up to date should be the minimum requirement. A few hours a week is all it would take.

For many consumers, the internet is the first stop. Few google searches and WHAT to buy and WHERE to buy it.

I don't quite agree with Surges theory on Medtrak acting as an intermediary between OBJ and PNO. That would just be a fee bonanza for doing nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.