ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

time is ripe for santos to steal esg.

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    From a business point of view, if I were David Knox, I would be chumping at the bit right now, with the way the market is at the moment, a pre emptive low ball offer after the upgrade would secure a large proportion of the company in an early strike from disgruntled shareholders that has seen the price fluctuate considerably in the last 2 years. Even though Santos are going into high cost expansions on several projects, the fact is Santos may get ESG under the odds if they play their cards right. When the announcement comes through, I think the reserves upgrade will be closer to 2000Pj than 1300, ESG on latest transactions will still be way underpriced at the 1.50 mark, with Santos knowing that there is potential for up 10,000Pj I stand by my first prediction of 1.50 to 2.00 as being about the money Santos will be prepared to pay, if there are no other bidders. At those figures they could present to their financiers and shareholders a case for real value going forward. But just in case I am wrong the freezer is being stocked with Abs and Crays just in case I have to GLADLY pay for all the long term positive posters on ESG to visit me for a personal bollocking on Flinders, Happy Australia day,
    ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.