ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

time is ripe for santos to steal esg., page-58

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Ed,
    Your comments apply to all stocks, and you do have a good point, it is the punters like us that have bought in to the likes of Lihir at 50c, woodside at 80c QGC at 60c over the years when they were "High risk" and for every one of those we have bought duds that have not performed. We bought those stocks believing in their story, so far ESG has delivered and I think they will keep delivering (IMO) Santos would be well aware of the points you mentioned, obviously it did not deter them from investing half a billion dollars, not a bad punt for a high risk investment, and I dont think I have seen any statements from the other big holders unloading any of their stock because of your points. We long term holders dont have any issues with constructive contrarion views on ESG (If I can speak on their behalf) I think there is a lot of positive discussions when there are constructive objective viewpoints posted. The thread waxes and wanes with seriousness, light hearted bantering, and sometimes there are some stroppy moments but all in all, we from the positive side do not mind in any way debating contrarion viewpoints, just because we disagree sometimes doesnt mean we have a problem with other posters contrarion views,
    ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.