MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

@col69 : No, I wasn't the one buying, though I would have, if I...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    @col69 : No, I wasn't the one buying, though I would have, if I could sell some of my other holdings which are down now.
    What is interesting is that the NASDAQ side started the rally in late December 2016 and again this week. It used to be always in a catch-up mode to ASX in the past. So that is very encouraging in my book and quite bullish.

Even with this uptick, MESO is basically an unknown in the US markets and lacks volume. All this good action on the NASDAQ is just retail, I think.Today's volume however was 4x the average. So an event such as upfront cash from MNK or a partnership ann , imo, will turn MESO following here on its head. With the low float, a MESO mega run-up is inevitable and make for dizzy times.

I am not big on technical trading but use it as an indicator, because that is exactly what it is - an indicator.
    For MESO, here is what I see:
    MACD crossover for the positive is very bullish since 02/15/2017
    Accumulation in a steady uptrend since 01/03/2017 with a very, very sharp spike up since 03/10/2017 (NASDAQ taking the lead)
    RSI has been over 70 since 03/10/2017 (a sustained RSI over 70 for such a long period is extremely bullish). RSI is now at 84.7
    Money Flow Index (MFI) positive trend since 02/07/2017, with a very, very sharp uptick since 03/10/2017.

With ADRs, the fun part is when a "cyclical feed" starts, i.e., ASX catches up and pushes NASDAQ up, which pushes ASX up. I believe we are almost at that point now.
    Last edited by The Yankee: 22/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.