STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

time is running out, page-12

1. 985 Posts.
    I think investors are expecting the initial 'roll out' of a number of atms during Q1 CY2008.....ie: the start of cash flow....ching ching...

There will be a flow of information between now and end of year in regards to all the final pieces put into place......

Announcements regarding compliance, major bank deal, preliminary orders, substantial holder update/s, and broker roadshows between now and end of year will send the sp much higher (I personally am very confident of a 25-35c sp by Jan1)....then with the start of positive cash flow in March/April (likely) the sp will run to 50s+......then a huge deployment of atms on/before the start of Beijing 2008...then $1sp......

Looking thru my shiney crystal ball - and taking into consideration the chatter I hear around the pub.....the above is how I see the play unfold...

These guys are playing for sheep stations....all will be revealed shortly....load up on any panic selling on Monday caused by 300point smashing on DOW last night is the best tip I can offer.....the other is always bet the Mexican with scars on his face will go the full 12rounds in boxing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.