POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Time is running out, page-115

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4233
    Red & TB told us.
    FID is done deal.
    the issue is the funding and offtake. We got 31 of them clamouring for our world class mines and mills.

if its Trafigura for $60M which market thinks will be $0 for the next 10 years then we will be on a rocket ride here.
    Remember what happened to PAN ANL FMG MCR WSA when they got funding and offtake at their startups going 6-12 months prior to mass production,
    try a 10-30 MBer run up with them. POS is way way overdue.
    PH Padley talked publicly on podcasts last year of the Sally Malay run from 20c to 400c that PH engineered with high nets and large backers including HSBC but no Padley then.

Soon POS will be the last Ni miner/near term producer left in Oz with such massive revenue and mill capacity and JORC resources & NO DEBT.

Many years ago the famous antonswig told us what was under W LJ BS was world class and more massive than what theyve found thus far and would last generations and I concur.
    I myself called in 2014 that POS has a 1MT+ resource and W BS LJ have massive resources and deposits all around the current 6 built mines

I also called since 2014 that BS was a Kalgoorlie Nickel Super Pit in process.

One thing PH is not is lazy, selfish or a misleader of the masses. He is a top CEO & a top mine builder and ramper extraordinaire.
    If anyone can make this happen into mass production and clean out these AFAF BMM cheapskate backstabbing dregs, its him. Time is on our side imho.
    POS soon will be the only Ni roadshow in town as all the others get cleaned out dirt cheap.
    Market needs a Ni runner and POS is the last one left imho.

In PH & Padley we trust.
    Last edited by tomboy: 12/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.