POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi POSters. A couple of months ago I “called it” – meaning that...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Hi POSters.

A couple of months ago I “called it” – meaning that we would definitely commence the refurb and become a producer in the near term. I remain so confident that if I am wrong, Iwill streak down Hay Street mall, stark naked I will disappear from H.C. and you will no longer have the great pleasure of reading my wonderful posts (no clapping please).

Let me break it to some of you gently (I will not use the term ‘ignoramus’ because that would be rude) posters but it takes a lot of effort to get any sizable mining operation underway. For instance, I have a friend who has started work on a large overseas mining project and it will take almost a decade before they actually start digging dirt. The project, naturally, is being undertaken by a huge company with pockets overflowing with money.

Meanwhile, back here, POS and PH are very actively engaged in a variety of precursor activities, all of which have been shared with shareholders and anybody else interested in the company. Work is being done on practical, relatively low cost material matters as well as crucial tasks such as drilling and then there are the high level issues being resolved at the same time. So, no - they cannot just ‘press the key’ and start mining. If they did, the company would very quickly become insolvent.

The constant whinging about nothing happening is simply not justified and all the personal sniping at PH is badly misplaced. Be patient and remember, before the end of June, we will be getting announcements on more drilling results, the FID and project funding and offtake agreements. IMO, taking on board realistic expectations, I believe we will have a very serious rerate soon and then the s.p. will continue running upwards to production and beyond.

Cheers

U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32951800 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.