NRZ 33.3% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

All true "investors" in LCK have always understood that this is...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    All true "investors" in LCK have always understood that this is a long term game.  The hurdles to overcome have been both substantial and numerous and the environment hostile and unsupportive.  Where does one begin?  Despite all, and delays that were not clearly explained, we are now close to getting the news we have been waiting for.  
    The fact that the company did not clearly inform shareholders that from the time of the flaring (10/10/18) there could be some 3-4 months before "optimum" panel temperatures, gas mix quality and gas flow rates were achieved was in retrospect an oversight.  It resulted in unnecessary uncertainty.  The panic selling last week, triggered I understand by some long time investors selling was disappointing for the share price in the short-term.  "Time is your friend, impulse you enemy". It is key to remember the fundamentals and what the longer-term valuations indicate. 
    The most important fact about LCK is that the company has to date met all required environmental benchmarks.  A fantastic achievement.  I personally don't mind delays that result in positive outcomes and to date, but for some time delays, the company has met every milestone.  All the PCD Design Parameters have been met and the gas flow rate appears to be more than double the 1,180 cubic meters per hour initially indicated.  I suspect a gas upgrade shortly followed by a price re-rating.  Relaxed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.459K 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 15383079 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23934334 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.