AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Time Line Confirmed!

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    I have been doing some more research today to confirm the rumours.
    Again until we get it in writing from the judges it is just rumours, so take this as you will.
    I spoke to a second source at courts in SI today and it seems that all cases from last appeal sitting have been finalised besides ours!
    So the three judges only have the one open case running to work on now.. So process should be very quick..
    My source said he thought that it would be in September given that they only have the one case left and that they usually will make sure they finalise all cases to make room for the new ones that will be heard again next month..
    So take it or leave it, but that's from a very reliable source very close to the action.. However we will have to wait to get this in writing from the judges!
    It would seem that Shane Hardy feelings are on the money!
    Very close indeed! I think we will get those oppies over the line after all..
    Can anyone tell me if they know of any cases where the appeal verdict is given without locking in a date to be handed down first.. If so we could be on a hell of a ride any day now..
    Maybe even a trading halt if we get a date to stop any chance to get on once a date is locked in.
    Looking very promising and from all accounts as many of you already know, we are looking at a clean sweep here!
    I am sure I am not the only one that knows someone close to the action and hearing similar things!
    Let's hope we get this confirmed with a huge announcement shortly!
    Last edited by slasha: 03/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.