A2M 1.67% $6.70 the a2 milk company limited

Time Management

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

A dynamic billion dollar company that is experiencing  rapid global growth and demand has taken on a MD & CEO that has to quickly learn all the facets of the A2M business and how it ticks as different from a budget airline that has struggled to succeed. This new CEO / MD remains President and Chair of Tennis Australia which struggles to perform and improve its image. Not sure but JH may be on other Advisory Boards as well.

Come on A2M Board, you can not tell me she is 100% committed and focused on our A2M like she should be. A Professional that is totally green to the Infant Formula / dairy industry coming over from a  disliked unpopular budget Airline that can drive this global business 100% with one eye on tennis and many other boards she is involved and being paid thousands of dollars from. Seems like the A2M Board have been poorly advised and need to man up. If I was chair right now, JH's position needs to be made an absolute 100% priority. As JH is MD & CEO, she has two roles, and how can this work when you have other hats on. She is not committed 100% which seriously concerns me as shareholder.  

It now seems A2M have a part time MD & CEO which is absolutely unacceptable. The explanation at the AGM was weak and showed JH has it over a board that has lost control of its focus. 

Not happy A2M Board.  And the pathetic manner she was employed with additional shares to pay her tax bill was totally unacceptable as well. Who took the rap for this?  The shareholders took the loss thank you. its always us the shareholders that take the losses when you have clowns making stupid decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.