TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

time now to support ceo

1. DSD
    15,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Like many other shareholders i too am frustrated by the many diversions undertaken by TTY MD .... MK. Today the news MON is another casualty has triggered some long term holders to chuck-in-the-towel.Who can blame them and many have lost precious capital. Having said that i see little to be gained by making cheap shot personal comments re MK. He has stated that MON will repay all debts to TTY and he is now accountable to make good on his assurance.

I bought more shares today at 78c. I bought them because:
    1) MK has stated 'all creditors of MON will be repaid.'
    2) Francis Creek is making v. decent income. I would like to know at what price TTY is selling its top-grade Hematite IO.
    3)I reckon there is reasonable chance more IO reserves will be found at Frances Creek. Modern technology is very powerful and way superior to methods used even 5 yrs ago.
    4)I know nothing about MK (i should google him one day)but liked his face/demenour in big pic in today's paper.LOL.
    5) Despite the bad news....the TTY SP DIDN'T tank! I watched the trading and thought with large numbers of trades it would keel over UNLESS people had faith/knowledge that company has good intrinsic value.

In hindsight i feel fairly sure the big drop in SP last week was because some people knew MON would fail. However,a big drop in SP failed to eventuate today, and this usually means buyers see value in current price. We know IO exports will soon be at rate of 2M tons/annum. I HOPE TTY has not done some deal with his Chinese connections to buy our IO at last year's price, and that we are benefitting from the very high spot prices over the past 6 months.

The quarterly report is due late july. It will be very revealing. Let's hope shareholders are rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.