EMH 10.0% 18.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Time Of Greatest Promise is Beginning, page-66

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 960
    Robleeway , I said it as I saw it , I don't believe I have to make any apologies , and if you now feel that you will question my accuracy and objectivity , that's up to you . I will for the sake of decorum tone it down . Please don't seek an AVO , I have already had one attempted at me for the tone of my voice from a marriage counselor . Lol . Subsequently withdrawn of course .
    In light of the discussion here is a post from LSE that you may like to reference :
    "The comparison shows that L-Max® is expected to be cost competitive even at the Phase 1 scale. At a
    larger scale, the Company would be targeting further reductions in C3 costs on a co-product basis to
    approximately $3,000/t – which would place L-Max® projects comfortably in the lowest cost quartile."

What they are potentially stating here with that final sentence is that the net by-product figures are relatively inaccurate for comparative costs, and that the more accurate co-product figure of circa $4250/t costs for the phase one plant is what the market should be working with, with a view to it getting better when upscaling. This would make sense considering the shear quantity of the "by-product" essentially makes it a "co-product".

Therefore, you don't have to be a mathematical genius to come to the conclusion that considering both LPD and EMH start with their lithium concentrate of differing grades, if L-Max was indeed able to offer EMH reductions of processing in the order of $2-3000 as some are suggesting, would they not be able to come to slightly better results with their own projects using their purchased concentrate?

For those who like mathematics, you can base some calculations on this information to get a rough comparison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.020(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $27 150

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10322 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 30649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.