TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

I think we know the numbers will not be pretty. It's the...

1. 4,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think we know the numbers will not be pretty. It's the commentary and forecasts (?) that is now important;
    1. ADAM is launching in March...just a few days/weeks away so we should know with HOW MANY! What is the financial business model in $$ and cents
    2. Coles lockers rolled out - some more definitive commentary around these
    3. HOW MANY SingPost lockers since we've got Phase 1 and 2 signed off
    4. IXP - they need to be more definitive around units shipped rather than generalisations

I expect bad news around PDT. Seems that when they interfered with that it started going pear shaped.

If they do their usual waffle we know they are not close to the business and need to be generalistic in nature....not a good sign for TZ's survival.

To all those thinking some posters are too negative...I simply ask them to look at the financials, our executive salaries to revenue ratio, our revenue growth trend, our cash burn, our cash raisings (number of and prices thereof) and lastly the capitalisation of the company....shareholder value is being effectively wiped out and we're meant not to be vocal about it. And I can assure you I have been and not just here on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.