BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

time out to all the snipers, page-2

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi guys,

I have been trying from the biginning of february to get this guy with his multinicks to change his tune.

But with an EGO bigger then Ben Hur its too much ask him to do so.

Since I am here on this forum to exhange NEWS and an investor in Biota to make money , I have no time for this constant managment bashing.

So I use my ignore button and out TJW CPG that changed into Hotwolf Miso Abobo ect all those multinicks are on ignore.
    New multinicks will be put on ignore also and the forum begins again a pleasure to read.

It really takes a lot for me to put a poster on ignore but I tried very hard for the last 5 months to get them to look into the future.

Here is my post from February AND REMBMBER THE SHARE PRICE HAS GONE UP MORE THEN 3 TIMES IN THE MEANTIME FROM 42 CTS AT TIME OF WRITING TO NOW AROUND THE $1.30

SOME PEOPLE ARE NEVER HAPPY.......

Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: BTA - BIOTA HOLDINGS LIMITED ( $1.30 | Price Chart | Announcements | Google BTA)
    Posted: 06/02/09 22:40 Stock Price (at time of posting): 42c Sentiment: LT Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 60.241.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View (0)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    Hi guys,

Going thru todays posts about BTA , I have to say that I could not find a more negative lot of share holders being together in one place.

All I can advise you to do is to sell your BTA shares and move onto greener pastures.

I understand that some of you are bitter and frustrated and all I can say to you move on and spend your energie onto something you believe in.

My previous posts still stand , I believe that Relenza is on the up and that BTA is going to make some good revenue from Relenza sales for the next couple of years.

Good luck guys and for those who have something positive to post please do so.

Its getting pretty boring reading constantly the same negatives about BTA and its management.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.