ARR 16.4% 32.0¢ american rare earths limited

Time period shortening

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    The article today from Finance News Network below emphasizes the accelerating decoupling of critical goods coming from and going to China.
    Any month now China could stop the supply of rare earths and goods manufactured from REEs like magnets to the USA. The USA has no choice but to FAST TRACK several rare earth mines. Halleck is huge and meets environmental standards. La paz will follow. The integrated vertical supply chain through to magnets etc is being built as I type. It is likely we could list on the NYSE much earlier now in 2023 to accelerate the equity and debt fund raising to build a mine. Exponential share price growth will follow a full listing. Thus the 70mill shares traded in the past month which I see as accumulation - albeit a lot of it bots buying and selling.

Overnight chipmaker Nvidia shares fell 7.7 per cent after the chipmaker said the US government is restricting some sales in China. The company said that US officials told it to stop exporting two top computing chips for artificial intelligence work to China, a move that could cripple Chinese firms' ability to carry out advanced work like image recognition and hamper Nvidia's business in China. Other companies that make tool or design software have received similar letters in recent weeks informing them that the high-end technologies they export to China have been restricted. The restrictions are part of a cold war between China and the United States for primacy in advanced technologies. To add to this, after years of growing their Chinese operations, US tech firms are starting to relocate production, with the moves small so far. Some of those moves include :Apple moved some production of Air Pods to Vietnam in 2020, where it also makes watches and iPads. More iPhone production will be done there as well. Google will shift a portion of its latest Pixel phone manufacturing to Vietnam from China. Microsoft’s Xbox and Amazon’s Fire TV devices, both of which used to be exclusively made in China, now ship from Vietnam and India Over two decades, the tech industry has built up a low cost and formidable supply chain in China , but there is now a political push to diversify this supply chain. It looks like more and more capital is going to pull manufacturing out of China to find alternatives like Vietnam and India.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.045(16.4%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 40.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.304M 3.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 48475 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
0.045 ( 16.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.5¢ 40.5¢ 31.5¢ 1175791
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.