MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

time running out

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well no matter how one looks at it, for HS1, Suraway and SPP, time is running out for those that wish to enter or accumulate. Conservatively speaking, it could be today and tomorrow at around this SP or it may be that another week or partial of such can be squeezed in, either way the clock is ticking, the wheel is turning.

Positive news may see the immediate cessation of the SPP or even a scale back. Personally I topped up on Market yesterday as I have little faith in general of the majority of companies doing the right thing by small investors. That's not to say they won't or MEO won't, it's just my facetiousness in expectations that companies do the best for themselves and their major holders. For the sake of a cent or so and as that I wasn't topping up with a sheep station, I figured 80% top up on market, 20% possible SPP (I'll make a decision tomorrow on SPP). Sometimes people get so tied up in small percentage margins they miss the big picture. But that's my decision, everyone has to make their own.

As the probabilities have continued I have tripled my original investment strategy, mostly because I like the backup strategies (drills) and possibilities (TS) with MEO/ENI.

The wheel is spinning and slowing, the ball is in play and bouncing, my only hope is that when it suddenly stops it's not on double zero, anything else may be quite nice indeed.

Good luck with your bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.