MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

arneneo"...negative"....you may notice that the stocks I am...

1. 4,837 Posts.
    arneneo
    "...negative"....you may notice that the stocks I am negative on have failed to deliver repeatedly over a number of years...and the facts do not stack up with the versions presented by posters/directors...you may notice that i have not been bagging any companys that have proven successful....I post on this stock purely becouse it is one that interests me. I held in the CPC days and was interested in returning but they just kept failing to deliver and now they carry a number of demons...

Why if "wish I owned neither" do you hold them???? if someone does not wish to hold it is as simple as selling!!!!....I do not wish to hold MAE, so I dont....I do wish to hold ELK, so I do, I just wish the directors were not so incompetent...and unlike many the fact I hold does not lead me to dismiss facts

You may judge the amount of respect you have for someone by whether or not they say what you would like to hear.... around HC I respect those who speak fact even if it is not what I wanted to hear!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.