SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

time table until results

1. 265 Posts.
    I found this on ndoil.org from the North Dakota Petroleum Council.
    Nice little general time frames for completion of Bakkan Wells.
    Might be able to extrapolate this over to the Niobrara wells also.

Completion - After the drill rig has reached total vertical and horizontal depth, and the well bore is lined and sealed to prevent contact with its surroundings, the rig is released, disassembled, and moved off site. Completion operations can then begin. Actual start of completions, however are dependent on crew availability, weather conditions, materials inventories and other logistical considerations. It’s not unusual for example, of delays of up to 6 months after drilling for completions to commence. Once a completion crew and equipment is on location, a typical completion takes approximately 30 days. Those 30 days typically consist of the following operations:
    Equipment mobilization and set up – 7 days;

Service rig work – 3 days;

Hydraulic fracture – 5 days of 24 hour/day operation;

Initial production and well flow back – 3 days of 24 hour/day operation;

Frac plug drill out – 4 days of 24 hour/day operation

Install production equipment, including tank batteries, pump jack, controllers and power connections – 4 days

Question for OILMAN or anyone else for that matter since I am certainly not a qualified oilman. Do you think Terry waits until the frac plugs are drilled out for a final IP like he did with Rodney and Earl? The plugs can cause a choking effect on production flow and with the stresses on the market, we need every last barrel of initial flow we can use:-)
    If that is the case, we should be seeing IP results next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.