ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I posted a little while ago that I think ALT has gone from 'no...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I posted a little while ago that I think ALT has gone from 'no news is good news', to now 'no news is bad news.'

Has anyone noticed they have gone quiet on any news from the QLD and NSW trials? Are they hoping we forget about these? I hate to say it, but it doesn't look like they signed any agreements. I know some of the feedback was the burette was quite complicated to use and therefore the directors decided to invest more time (9-12 months) to make it all simpler.

Is it worth sending an email to the company asking how these trials went? Would the NSW one still be going? Would the red tape process still be in place to getting the burette on the QLD Health system? They gave us an update a while ago but nothing since.

I like the fact they have openly stated they expect to sign a distribution agreement in Brazil in April pending successful trials. BUT, what happens if they don't?? EVERYONE will be waiting with baited breath for the quarterly at the end of April. The directors know if they don't have anything to report, the stock will probably tank. And I don't think it's right to say they will point to 'maybe SE Asia, North America etc' to counteract a lack of announcement, because that's what they've been doing with Brazil and the Australian hospitals. I think shareholders may have had enough at this point.

I'm a little nervous at the moment. I know they haven't released anything negative, however one could say by not releasing anything regarding the Australian trials, this is a negative.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.