ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Time (for me) to Accept your criticsms.Thanks guys,...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Time (for me) to Accept your criticsms.

Thanks guys, for being honest with me, about where I have strayed, ....and/or been ....too sensitive, or allowed myself ..... to descend ... into the mire of "the personal" .... by taking whatever ....or whenever.... or however.... too much personally and to heart..... or been childish, in some of the stuff ....I may have insenstively said ....

I do hear your disapproval & criticism, and although it is bitter to the taste, it is best for me .... to still drink it, and humbly ..... listen.... & LEARN.......

... So let me simply say: "Sorry" ....

Re. it&e...(ITE) ...

Some have said... all has been now been appraised & all is now said ...the die is cast...

...hmmmm.... really...???

Personally, I think ... maybe not....

Maybe not "all" ...has been said.... as juicy snippets... frequently do pass over one's desk .... all the time... ..

And some of them are very juicy -- and very potentially pertinent; even highly relevant.... to emerging possible events.... and developments ....

However, let me say I agree that enough has been said ....(especially too much perhaps; be me...!!... )... -- to at least say, that Holding this share (ITE) -- (and even allowing for a weeks grace of time slippage perhaps...? -- see one of my previous recent posts)-- )-- imo ---is clearly -- on my assessment-- the best thing, on my view, to do....with (ITE) at this potentially critical juncture in time .....

But as for more elaboration and comments: well; I Will give it a rest now.... for just a fortnight or so.... and will, .... with your permission ... be back ..... then...

Thanks for the criticsm.... and thanks... for the feedback .... all apart of the rich tapestry ...of life's journey of learning....

Will leave the HC Forum now; just for a short time (a fortnight or so...)-- : with the thought;... that I Do somehow get the instinctive feeling -- and I emphasize the "Do" verb in this sentence -- that the plot is thickening, ....and that interesting times "do" imo-- await... and that time; is now ....looking at sooner, ...rather ....than later....

All the best for now. -- and again... a apologetic "sorry" for any 'faux paus' and previous recent ....sillyisms ...on my part.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.