UXA 0.00% 0.0¢ uxa resources ltd

time to accumulate, page-6

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I agree with all of you my friends regarding the play with this stock
    A while ago I came up with a abbreviated word for this
    called "CORE" which stands for Calculated Overall Risk Evaluation -each of us has our own where our individual perspective analyizes whether to trade a stock on its waves or to buy just to accumulate for the piece of mind to hold is more comforting knowing that you will not miss when the hammer hits for the prior chart will be of no use as the volume of new buyers is never known but also the timing of the hammer
    It is only a matter of days now that the hammer will appear and those with plenty of cash are abating to wait for the weaker hands to fall into their laps so they can clean up the profits
    Lets not forget that we are dealing with a very undervalued stock which has so many other bigger companies already attached to its holding that it has to be realised soon enough
    Any company with decent ground holdings will return to their pre GFC prices and we are trading at only about 10% of that price today which means one thing
    But on top of the ground UXA have their bonus is owning PFN patent which will bring in huge cash flow in the future so I see it that they will surpass their 40-50c price in the near future for those patient enough to wait for it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.