TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Time to Address Shareholders

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    I would like it to be known that Paul Burton took the time to return a call to a shareholder(myself) and talk to me openly for about 15 mins answering any questions that I had for him without hurrying the conversation as well as adding how he personally feels about the current state of tng as the boss and the upcoming events over the next 6 months.
    i was truley shocked when I picked up the phone and the voice from the Brr interviews was on the other line.
    It really is a credit to PB and I would like to publicly thank him for reassuring me as a shareholder and I will def be topping up tomorrow.
    Now I'm guessing the masses are shouting "what did u discuss?"
    well I'm sorry its all confidential!!
    nah just kidding.
    Firstly I stated that I was extremely disappointed in the increase in volume in trading prior to the cap raise and asked how shareholders should have confidence in management when this happens and what it looks like happened.
    PB has been in Dicussions for some time with instos overseas and he received a call from oz regarding the decline in SP and to prevent further downward movement put an immediate th on the stock.
    he has convinced me that it was a coincidence and Managemnt or instos played no roll as its a criminal offence!
    the conclusion is that this stock is being manipulated by someone or some people to benefit themselves.
    PB stated that the raise was through 7 overseas instos who are investors and will be holding as well as holding himself.
    Dfs enviros are in at the moment and is being fast tracked but still lots of work to do.
    looking like start of next year.
    very close Dicussions with majors with mous by lawyers negotiating terms for binding agreements once dfs is done-this is why they didn't invest.they want the dfs completed.
    Tivan on track as wel and looks encouraging.
    the Demerger is very xciting,Ann out in 6-8 weeks.it wil hav a cornerstone investor(he used Hyundai as an example)..(think it was a hint),saying they will contribute as well as an ipo for funds.
    tng holders will get free shares,and priority to purchase at a reduced cost than that to the ipo,(this was also an example)but stated it was going to be very good for holders and will reward us.
    What PB did say that he was dissapointed where the sp is now but says the market is like that sometimes,and it will b a blip on the radar in 6 months time.He wants tng back over the $100m mc ASAP and stated that before tng goes into production the SP will be $2
    $2-that's right.thanku very much PB and goodluck all holders
    Quarterly out very soon too
    All this info will be in it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.