MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Time to agree and grow up.

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17573
    Not sure why I am bothering to reply but here goes again - offer expires May 8, yes May 8 so if you decide to sell today nothing happens to May 8 anyway. There is nothing to gain by selling right now (only downside risk that Mosman is taking Meo down 'Sea of Dreams' highway). May 1 is a good time to decide one way or another - that is 40 more days to see which way Mosman and Meo are heading. There is no risk in waiting to make a decision.

There an exciteable lot on the Mosman blog - dreaming of their new car based on some notion that big news is coming very soon. lets see what this news is - they have 40 days. I see a brighter future for Meo but if Mosman surprises you never know, but at the moment they have nothing to tempt me.
  2. 3,790 Posts.
    Would U mind dropping the We...Us...Our ...rubbish....it reeks of fake/slowly slowly catch monkey...themes..

First time....the reason to get Meo is aired by..U.

Our money will start a big drilling run which will drive the SP up quickly.......hmm

So U want the cash......US to fund UR New Zealand flow tests and future drilling program...
    So we fund UR drills and take UR risk and U just issue some toilet paper....Yeah..

Can U now...discuss and tell US ....UR plans for the rest of MEO..?
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.