Time to arm rsponsible citizens, page-34

1. 84,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Frankly, I am pretty close to the point of making family deportation a rule if one of the family transgresses.

Why not?

That would put enormous pressure on families to look after their own - and enormous pressure on parents to know what their kids are up to and control them --------- which would be a novel idea.

Every atrocity we have is leaving HUNDREDS of victims ---------- if you get a dozen dead and 50 injured - by the time the damage gets around family and friends - there are hundreds of victims - not counting society where everyone has to suffer from fear and more rules.

In the light of that - deporting some families who have problem children - appears to me to be a drop in the pond.

IMO - families HAVE to control their own - as do societies have to control their own.

Our rules are full of examples where all of us are restricted from doing things because of a few turkeys who transgress.

So, when it comes to terrorist acts and crime from immigrants ----------- lets go for it.

As far as Goblin's hoons go - I believe that the problem lies with the judiciary -

lets not stuff around here - if you are caught hooning - you get a. confiscation of car b. removal of license for 20 years c. jail for 3 months.

If you get caught after that driving without a license - then it is jail for 10 years and a life ban.

You CAN control this stuff - and, we shouldn't have to tolerate it - and we certainly shouldn't let it get to the point where people are coming up with silly destructive ideas like arming the population.

It is time to ditch the tolerance and get some guts.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.