CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

After reading the last two days worth of CVI commentary, I have...

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    After reading the last two days worth of CVI commentary, I have sold right down to 250,000 units, for one simple reason. It’s not the fact that CVI has the whiff of Nigerian scam about it, it’s not that I cant follow who owns who and/or what style shell game, nor the now we have it, now we don’t nonsense, not the fact that every time there is a ham fisted broadcast that people can use to get 1 + 1 = “wrong”, or, are we a copper mine, oil field, gold deposit, oil refiner or second hand car yard – the real reason is the people on the CVI thread. Why do the naysayers get hysterically shouted down.

Please dont take this personally, If you are over 50 and still a PAYE wage slave, I hate to tell you this but your opinion means very little, if you are using your mortgage repayments to play the market, your opinion means nothing, if you’re thinking about going to the EGM but the airfare is putting you off, your opinion means absolutely nothing. It just shows how sad and desperate people are living on hope, not to mention the fact you’re scaring the natives. Try to be detached and professional.

I’m not saying she wont fly (one day), but its best one does not make bold predictions on issues such as these one way or the other. No wonder anyone who has anything intelligent to add has deserted the whole thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.